£40k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with one the UK largest online retailers and they are looking to bring in a new Digital Marketing Manager to help drive their digital strategy forward. You will be responsible for one executive and have support of an external agency whilst managing a multi-million pound budget.
You will be responsible in driving the businesses online strategy across paid social, display and mobile marketing channels. You will play a key role in planning, delivering and measuring digital campaigns whilst spotting opportunities to drive the business forward commercially.
If you have strong acquisition or general digital marketing experience then this could be the ideal role for you!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and delivering the paid social and digital display strategy across all forms of online platforms for the business whilst utilising channel specialists for the day to day implementation
- Using a test & learn approach to identify and refine the best performing audiences, constantly striving to improve performance Researching new trends within the industry and action this through a test & learn approach within the team.
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying future learnings.
- Accountability for digital campaign budgets.
The key skills and experience needed to the this eCommerce businesses next Digital Marketing Manager
- A strategic thinking who can see the bigger picture, as well as being on top of the day-to-day detail.
- Experienced in delivering digital campaigns that meet or exceed the agreed KPIs. Analytical and results driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- Assertive and able to make decisions confidently.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and deliver multiple campaigns as the same time.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Passionate about all things digital marketing and seen as an expert in the field.
- A people person who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders around the business.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.