Are you interested in working for a highly successful, international fashion brand? Do you have experience in managing digital marketing strategies across performance channels and want to manager a small team? If so, then this could be your ideal next job!
You’ll be based from their fab offices in Manchester City Centre working within a vibrant business and creative wider team. You will be responsible for managing and implementing digital marketing activities in across the UK and ROW territories whilst managing a small team across digital performance channels, primarily in paid search (PPC, Display, Paid Social, Google Shopping and Affiliates).
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and recommending the most efficient digital marketing campaigns to generate awareness, website traffic and sales including PPC, affiliates, Paid Social, Video and Display advertising.
- Devising and implementing the digital strategy in multiple markets managing budgets accordingly
- Utilise knowledge of PPC best practices and strategies and be focused on growth, managing campaigns on a day-to-day basis, using data and insights to optimise campaigns. PPC is an in house function
- Assist with development of our affiliate and partnerships programme in all markets including supporting the local adaptation of these programmes to drive traffic and as a result achieve sales performance for this channel
- You will manage tracking and performance, reporting on campaigns and BAU activity and KPIs, utilising Google Analytics and other analytics tools to assess
- Identifying areas where improvements can be made to assist the effectiveness of our digital marketing programmes
- Suggest optimal campaigns and to guide relevant commercial decision making.
- Working closely alongside the brand marketing team to ensure availability of relevant content for each channel and also inputting into creative briefs to ensure you have assets to work with to execute digital activity.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
I have partnered exclusively with an innovative and award winning SME in the eCommerce sector that have grown massively. They are looking for a passionate PPC specialist to join their growing digital team in a PPC Manager position where you will manage the PPC channel. It is a brilliant opportuni...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit gr...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver th...