£50k - 60k per year
07732 689 608
11 months ago
This international fintech brand who are experiencing rapid growth are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to focus on customer acqusition in the UK, as well as working with the global team on campaigns. You will do this through performance marketing and partnerships for the brand.
This is a mat leave cover of 10months, flexible working with at least 1- 2 days based in the office in London.
About the role:
- Manage performance marketing for customer acquisition across PPC, SEO and affiliates.
- Manage the digital agency, making sure campaigns are successfully implemented, reporting on results and optimising future campaigns.
- You will also look after their partnership with 2 major premier league football clubs - managing the relationship, managing calendars, making sure campaigns are on time and in budget and executed as per agreement. This will include some traditional marketing like OOH and events.
- Work with internal teams including B2B, affiliate partnerships, global brand and markeing to ensure success of partnership and perfrmance campaigns.
- Budget management.
- You will be experienced in B2C customer acqusition, having managed external agencies previously at a strategic level.
- Performance marketing expeirence across - SEO, PPC, social and other related digital marketing knowledge
- Experience in fintech or retail ideally, but can be any B2C focussed brand experience.
- Strong relationship builder and stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical and data savvy.
- Available to start within 2 weeks notice.
Interested? Apply today, or to find out more please get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.