£40k - 50k per year + Bonus
Digital Marketing Manager// Up to 50k// Hybrid Working// Greater Manchester
Pause Right Here! Are you a Forward Thinking and Results-Driven Digital superstar ready to elevate your career?
Are You Prepared to Command the Digital Kingdom for a Leading UK Healthcare Powerhouse?
Our client is in the midst of a thrilling expansion and is on the lookout for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to lead the charge, shaping their digital strategy and online presence to align with their marketing goals.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, You Will Be the Architect of their Digital Success! Your canvas is vast, encompassing Social Media (both Organic and Paid), PPC, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, and the ever-evolving realm of Website Management and Development.
Can you Imagine YOURSELF being the driving force behind their digital strategy and channels, propelling them to new heights.
Are you up for the challenge?
As the Digital Marketing Manager YOU will:
- Create and manage the digital strategy and ensure this aligns with overall marketing goals.
- Run everything social, optimising paid social and ensuring their content strategy resonates with all of their audiences.
- Establish and maintain robust digital processes and routines to ensure peak performance with agencies.
- Website Management/ Development
- Set digital channel goals, KPIs, and use analytics to orchestrate constant enhancements.
- Uphold annual digital budgets allocations with a keen eye on ROI, and scout opportunities for innovation and development.
- Champion the planning, execution, and optimization of integrated digital marketing campaigns across various channels, from Paid Search (PPC) to SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and display advertising.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Keep an eagle eye on digital trends, evaluating new technologies to keep our brands at the forefront of industry developments.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in driving successful digital campaigns.
- Mastery of PPC, SEM, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and display advertising.
- Previous experience overseeing a small team
- Agency Management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Proficiency in test/control principles for optimising acquisition and retention digital activities.
- Adept at managing digital KPIs and a deep understanding of digital best practices.
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency in digital tools such as Google AdWords, email platforms, CMS systems, and SEO/SEM tools.
Are you ready for your next career move? I want to hear from YOU!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.