£30k - 37.5k per year
5 months ago
If you have strong digital marketing experience across performance channels and either speak German, French or Italian or have worked or managed those territories previously then this is an ideal role for you! You’ll be joining a high growth business who are taking their digital marketing to the next level in these territories.
You will be responsible for all digital marketing strategy planning and creation of online campaigns to continue to drive online traffic growth and contribute to our online sales targets by managing all aspects of digital marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Experienced in creating and developing a strong digital marketing plan and work hands on across all aspects of paid advertising including PPC, Shopping, Paid Social through to SEO, Affiliates, Display and Remarketing.
- You will also have some external support from a digital agency, where you will be responsible for managing the work load and briefing in new ideas and driving their performance.
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI
- Day to day management of the PPC Accounts to ensure that campaigns, promotions and content are kept up to date
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget
- Regular reporting on digital marketing performance and monitoring competitor
Previous skills and experience required:
- It would be preferable if you can speak either German, French or Italian or have worked / managed those territories in a previous role.
- Experience of working in a B2C Ecommerce business or previously at an agency
- Previous experience of working across paid advertising including PPC ,Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.