Forward Role has partnered with one of the world’s leading luxury fashion retailers and due to their continued growth have created a brand new role to bring in a Digital Marketing Manager to push them to the next level within the world of online marketing. You’ll be based from their fab offices just north of Warrington where you’ll be instrumental in leading a team and developing best in class digital marketing strategies and driving performance.
You’ll work as part of a wider marketing team and be the “go to” digital person within our business and will assist, support and drive the business in the achievement of its growth targets, across international markets, through the planning, and flawless execution of digital campaigns and activities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for the brand and set digital strategy, build annual and seasonal campaign plans
- Understand the size and dynamics of the online market, media choice and marketing technology to optimise growth
- Understand the dynamics of the retail market, in particular the online sector
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer, their needs and online behaviour
- Translate this strategy into annual digital marketing plans across all channels, ensuring full integration with offline and brand building activities
- Devise the best channel and activity mix for each country based on customer understanding, targets and objectives.
- Own both traffic driving activity and supporting onsite campaign content
- Manage a high functioning team, respected throughout the business
- Set objectives, performance reviews and progression plans
- Effectively manage 3rd party and agency relationships
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following background:
- 4 years+ experience of delivering effective digital plans in an international multi-channel or ecommerce-led retail organization
- Highly analytical and experienced at using Google Analytics Universal or equivalent analytical software.
- Hands on experience creating, delivering and optimizing paid campaigns against KPI targets such as ROI/ROAS.
- Experience with analyzing campaign results of digital actively in multiple attribution models to drive channel performance
- Proven track record of delivering successful, growth driving digital strategies.
- Extensive practical experience across the full channel mix, including but not limited to PPC, display (prospecting & retargeting), email, affiliates, paid social etc.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit gr...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you interested in working for a highly successful, international fashion brand? Do you have experience in managing digital marketing strategies across performance channels and want to manager a small team? If so, then this could be your ideal next job! You’ll be based from their fab offices i...