£40k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver the Brands’ digital goals. This will include achieving acquisition and engagement objectives across the company’s websites and apps.
You will be responsible for all digital channels with the aim of driving customer acquisition and increasing the Sports Brands online reputation. You will be assisted by a team of Executives across Web, Content and Social Media and you must be able to bring together the wider digital marketing channels and create a plan of action to ensure all online channels have exposure to increase customer acquisition.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible in:
- Creating, devising and implementing the digital strategy across any owned digital platforms including websites and apps
- Grow customer traffic through owned web channels and social media channels
- With the Content Team manage the weekly content plan for the digital platforms and develop new formats that encourage return visits
- Manage, monitor and evaluate digital performance through SEO, email and Affiliates programme for the the website, app, YouTube & social media channels
- Provide insight & recommendations based on user experience feedback across all digital touch points
- You will lead, manage and motivate the performance of your team by setting and reviewing departmental and individual targets and objectives
You will have the following skills and attributes as the Digital Marketing Manager:
- A knowledge of the world of digital marketing and media
- A knowledge of content production including live sport or entertainment
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the sports industry
- Passion for technology and the internet and a demonstrated ability to understand the online space and the content opportunities within it
- Project management for delivering digital platforms
- Knowledge of current trends in user experience and expectations
- Proven track record of delivering digital solutions across business functions
- Experience of working with and developing Content Management Systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.