Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver the Brands’ digital goals. This will include achieving acquisition and engagement objectives across the company’s websites and apps.
You will be responsible for all digital channels with the aim of driving customer acquisition and increasing the Sports Brands online reputation. You will be assisted by a team of Executives across Web, Content and Social Media and you must be able to bring together the wider digital marketing channels and create a plan of action to ensure all online channels have exposure to increase customer acquisition.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible in:
- Creating, devising and implementing the digital strategy across any owned digital platforms including websites and apps
- Grow customer traffic through owned web channels and social media channels
- With the Content Team manage the weekly content plan for the digital platforms and develop new formats that encourage return visits
- Manage, monitor and evaluate digital performance through SEO, email and Affiliates programme for the the website, app, YouTube & social media channels
- Provide insight & recommendations based on user experience feedback across all digital touch points
- You will lead, manage and motivate the performance of your team by setting and reviewing departmental and individual targets and objectives
You will have the following skills and attributes as the Digital Marketing Manager:
- A knowledge of the world of digital marketing and media
- A knowledge of content production including live sport or entertainment
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the sports industry
- Passion for technology and the internet and a demonstrated ability to understand the online space and the content opportunities within it
- Project management for delivering digital platforms
- Knowledge of current trends in user experience and expectations
- Proven track record of delivering digital solutions across business functions
- Experience of working with and developing Content Management Systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 18 days ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue t...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit gr...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up? Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business. The Opportunity; My client is lar...