Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit growth the year before and you’ll play a key part in continuing this fantastic journey with loads of progression available to you!
As the Digital Marketing Performance Manager you will play a key role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels through strategy, day to day implementation of campaigns and with some help of third party relationships via Digital Agencies. With full ownership of managing PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Affiliates, you will analyse performance and look at ways to improve warm leads to our website and their conversion.
You will be based from their cool, vibrant offices based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and you’ll work with other like-minded and passionate Marketing, Product and Sales Teams. The company also offers a great benefits package including gym pass, cycle to work schemes and your birthday off work!
As the Digital Marketing Performance Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Create and implement an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels primarily across PPC and Paid Social but also in SEO and grow new underutilised channels such as Affiliates and Programmatic Display networks
- Drive volume though focussing on the bottom of the funnel and to ensure that the pages are built with conversion in mind.
- Own parts of the marketing technology stack to ensure that we are using the correct channels to attract the right customers.
- Responsible for the paid media, owned media and earned media marketing mix ie PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate/Partnership
- Constantly reviewing and understanding our customer needs, motivations and purchase behaviours and reporting back to the wider business.
- Collaborating with the marketing operations manager and product teams to ensure data/trends are being used to make Informed decisions to scale growth.
- Using lead-nurturing workflow tools such as Drift to generate leads and converting those leads into customers
- Identifying improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shaping roadmaps to implement any changes that are required
Key skills of the Digital Marketing Performance Manager:
- Energetic, focussed and target driven
- Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Analytical approach with a strong ability for analysing data and visitor statistics
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified a plus but not required
- Desirable to have experience of using SalesForce, Marketo and Drift
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £250 - 400 per day
- Posted 29 days ago
Interim Digital Performance Manager 3-6 months Competitive day rate (circa £250 - £400 per day with some flexibility) Manchester City Centre This is an exciting new interim position that has come available for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation that is critical to the ongoing growt...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you interested in working for a highly successful, international fashion brand? Do you have experience in managing digital marketing strategies across performance channels and want to manager a small team? If so, then this could be your ideal next job! You’ll be based from their fab offices i...