£35k - 40k per year + 3% bonus
My client is a market leading food and drink supplier based in over 40 countries. They’re a FORTUNE 500 company with numerous awards under their belt, and are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to grow alongside them. If you have excellent copy writing skills and previous B2B experience across a wide variety of channels, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development, support, and management of regional customer facing websites
- Measuring the effectiveness of regional websites to identify and implement improvement actions
- Understand and analyse user experience and conversion rate optimisation on all digital channels and deploy strategies to achieve continuous improvement.
- Define, design, and implement an effective programme of digital communication tactics to support campaign execution
- Support the implementation of regional specific digital tools as needed to achieve lead generation.
- Work within global guidelines to effectively utilise and develop paid social media strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with the global marketing team to implement campaigns developed at a global level
- Work with the campaign team to ensure campaign creation in house and with agency
You should ideally:
- Have a marketing (or other relevant) degree
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have experience of multi-tasking across a variety of digital channels (including PPC, SEO,paid social, social media, email marketing and content)
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
Please note, this role is office based 2 days a week and remote for the remaining 3 days
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.