£40k - 47k per year + Bonus
Digital Marketing Specialist// Greater Manchester// Up to 47k + Bonus// Hybrid Working
Do you have a passion for creating impactful online experiences and driving growth through innovative strategies? Can you seamlessly transform clicks into conversions and transform likes into high-value leads?
If so, this is your moment to shine.
As a frontrunner FMCG business (B2B), they are on a mission to nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people across the globe. But they don't stop here – They’re committed to sustainability in everything they do. If you're passionate about sustainability and crave the chance to champion planet-friendly practices, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
As a prominent player in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector, they are currently looking at YOU to amplify their digital presence, ignite brand recognition, and embrace the challenge head-on.
Are you ready to make your mark?
As the Digital Specialist you will: :
- Optimise all website content for search engines (SEO/SEM).
- Run Paid Ad campaigns to boost traffic and generate leads.
- Collaborate with their global team to create and manage email campaigns for lead nurturing and client engagement.
- Keep their B2B social media presence on platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Monitor KPIs and analyse performance data to refine with all marketing/ digital strategies.
- Collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders to align marketing efforts.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, whether at a multinational company or within an agency.
- A strong grasp of digital marketing communications and social media marketing (both paid and organic), especially LinkedIn.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and working with multiple teams..
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, SEO tools, marketing automation platforms like Pardot, and social media management tools.
- Proficiency with HTML and other digital technologies, including creative and development software (Desirable).
Ready to embark on this epic quest? Join this amazing company on their next adverture and drive their digital platforms to success.
Apply Now: Molly@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.