Manchester City Centre
£30k - 34k per year
6 months ago
Our Client is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest eCommerce businesses who are looking to bring in a fantastic Digital Media Manager (Paid Social) to join their expanding Digital Teams. You’ll be joining a household name in the fast fashion industry where you’ll be looking after the strategy and campaigns across mainly paid social but also some display networks too whilst managing your own team!
The successful candidate will seek to maximize the return on investment that the business generates from this digital spend as well as recognizing areas for growth.
As the Digital Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily and weekly reporting on campaign performance across our paid social and display campaigns
- Continuously monitoring and optimising paid social campaigns across all our active platforms.
- Providing analysis of current campaigns to the wider team on performance as well as recommendations for improvement
- Working closely with our Trading team to create appropriate campaign copy and imagery which speaks to our bullseye customer at relevant moments throughout the year
- Execute paid social campaigns across key markets to drive volume and channel efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid social, display and the wider digital marketing industry to share with the wider team
Ideally as the Digital Media Manager you will have the following skills:
- Ability to grow the paid social channel in line with budget investment
- Be able to work with our media agency and internal organic social team
- Full test and learn strategy to drive increased revenue through the channel
- Wider digital marketing understanding from cross-team knowledge sharing
- Delivery of campaigns across all areas of Paid Social which drive support of company vision and purpose
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.