Our Client is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest eCommerce businesses who are looking to bring in a fantastic Digital Media Manager (Paid Social) to join their expanding Digital Teams. You’ll be joining a household name in the fast fashion industry where you’ll be looking after the strategy and campaigns across mainly paid social but also some display networks too whilst managing your own team!
The successful candidate will seek to maximize the return on investment that the business generates from this digital spend as well as recognizing areas for growth.
As the Digital Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily and weekly reporting on campaign performance across our paid social and display campaigns
- Continuously monitoring and optimising paid social campaigns across all our active platforms.
- Providing analysis of current campaigns to the wider team on performance as well as recommendations for improvement
- Working closely with our Trading team to create appropriate campaign copy and imagery which speaks to our bullseye customer at relevant moments throughout the year
- Execute paid social campaigns across key markets to drive volume and channel efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid social, display and the wider digital marketing industry to share with the wider team
Ideally as the Digital Media Manager you will have the following skills:
- Ability to grow the paid social channel in line with budget investment
- Be able to work with our media agency and internal organic social team
- Full test and learn strategy to drive increased revenue through the channel
- Wider digital marketing understanding from cross-team knowledge sharing
- Delivery of campaigns across all areas of Paid Social which drive support of company vision and purpose
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 45k per year
Are you an ambitious Paid Media Manager who’s looking to step up their career and take ownership of UK and International campaigns for a prestigious Brand in Manchester? This opportunity will allow you to mainly focus on brand new propositions across their eCommerce Brands. Their offices are just...
- £30k - 40k per year
We are working with a high growth retail tech brand who are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team in North Manchester. The purpose of the PPC Manager is to increase both volume and efficiency within current paid online channels as well as develop new online channels that will directly resu...
- £30k - 38k per year
Be a key member of the digital marketing team responsible for leading the driving efficient PPC for a growing eCommerce business who has a global presence. In return you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the online retail space, working with an ambitious and strong internation...
- £35k - 40k per year
Social Media & Content Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Liverpool A unique opportunity has arisen to join an exciting tech start-up who are currently based in London and soon to be opening their 2nd office in Liverpool. This is a key role as content and social media are primary channels to focus on as t...