£50k - 60k per year + benefits
A well known and well loved in-store and online retailer are looking for a Ecommerce Operations Manager to join the marketing team on an 18month contract basis to work on reducing customer friction and optimising customer journey on the brands ecommerce website.
Although this is an 18 month contract, there is the potential to extend to 2 years and possible turn into a perm role. The business is growing and will continue to grow.
Flex working - part home working, part office working. Office is South Manchester.
About the role:
- Work at making the website free of customer pain-points, working with our Customer Services & Development teams to eliminate friction points.
- Own and triage the prioritisation of operational defects and feature requests, working with Marketing, Customer Service, Trading, and Distribution teams to feed a consistent and consolidated view of requirements.
- Transactional communications, Help pages and Live Chat functionality
- Management of order management systems including click and collect
- Responsible for the up-time and performance of the website, working with the support and infrastructure teams to ensure a stable trading platform.
- Oversee order management through to the fulfilment endpoint
- Oversee day to day administration and routine website maintenance tasks, working with DevOps to plan scheduled downtime.
- Performance monitoring and alerting
- Strong operations experience, must be from B2C and worked on ecommerce platform
- Strong communication, analytical, and reporting ability.
- Passion for customer excellence
- Experience communicating technical concepts, questions and problems for non-technical stakeholders
- Customer order management (end to end order flow: contact centre and logistics)
- System experience required - Microsoft Power BI, IBM Websphere, Magento, Hybris
Interested? Apply ASAP. If you would like more information before appying please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.