£30k - 35k per year
Do you have experience driving customer engagement and improving the user experience? Can you understand customer requirements and enhance onsite personalisation and create digital experiences? If so, then this could be the role for you.
A fast paced retailer is looking for a Digital Optimisation Manager to enhance the end to end customer journey.
- Plan and execute the UX pipeline, managing the external development team
- Ensure site upgrades are actioned quickly, on budget and with minimal disruption to the business
- Plan and execute the UX, A/B & MVT testing strategy via Google Optimize
- Plan and execute the Search Engine Optimisation – ensuring the best possible organic search performance, including technical and keyword updates
- Working closely with the relevant trading / creative teams
- Assist with reporting and analytics – sharing customer-focused knowledge to the wider business
- Manage the weekly/periodic content updates – ensuring they are delivered on time and in line with the marketing/sales calendar
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Responsible for managing the sale app, linking collections, setting live and ensuring it’s finished and archived
- Be comfortable in both ‘hands dirty’ implementation and strategic planning/development
- Google Analytics & Google Optimize experience
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Problem solving aptitude, attention to detail and strong organisational capability
- Experience working with web developers
- Challenging established thinking and championing new ideas to stakeholders in the business
- Develop strong collaborative relationships across all departments
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.