£25k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Digital Optimisation Specialist
West Yorkshire, £25,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-brand business in the financial services space. Due to growth and continuous investment in the digital function, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the analytics department. As a Digital Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing the optimisation roadmap across multiple brands.
- Customer insight and web analytics to define digital strategy
- Carry out MVT and A/B testing, analyse results and make recommendations for future tests
- Understand the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Work closely with a variety of departments – UX, Product, Development
- Managing and implementing tagging with GTM
Skills / experience:
- Web analytics / optimisation experience
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- A/B and MVT testing experience
- Understanding customer behaviours through data
- Ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.