Digital Optimisation Specialist
West Yorkshire, £25,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-brand business in the financial services space. Due to growth and continuous investment in the digital function, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the analytics department. As a Digital Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing the optimisation roadmap across multiple brands.
- Customer insight and web analytics to define digital strategy
- Carry out MVT and A/B testing, analyse results and make recommendations for future tests
- Understand the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Work closely with a variety of departments – UX, Product, Development
- Managing and implementing tagging with GTM
Skills / experience:
- Web analytics / optimisation experience
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- A/B and MVT testing experience
- Understanding customer behaviours through data
- Ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 30k per year
Optimisation Specialist Manchester City Centre £30,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established business based in Manchester City Centre. There has been heavy investment over the past couple of years in the digital arm of the business and this is looking to improve and grow even further. ...
- £200 - 250 per day
Web Optimisation Analyst – 3 Month Contract Description My client is one of the world’s largest social learning platforms and they’re transforming access to education across the globe. Since their launch in 2013, they’ve run hundreds of courses that have attracted over 7.5 million learners and th...
- £35k - 55k per year
Web Analyst (Optimisation) I am currently recruiting for a web analyst to join a digital experience design agency with an unrivalled expertise in retail. As a web optimisation analyst with a successful track record in ecommerce, you will work within a multidisciplinary team to help clients contin...
- Manchester City Centre
- £28k - 35k per year
Web Optimisation Analyst £28,000 - £35,000 Manchester City Centre Forward Role are working with a high-growth, award winning specialist digital agency. As a Web Optimisation Analyst working from their brand new, modern offices in Manchester City Centre, you will be striving to continuously provid...