£25k - 30k per year
Forward Role are working with a product and proposition business that is rich in data and are a true market disruptor. Their vision is clear and sees them becoming one of the leading technology businesses in the North West.
The business are expanding, and looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst / Performance Analyst to join the team. You will be supporting Marketing with reporting and insight in to marketing performance and supporting with forecasting. You will be delivering regular reporting suites and weekly insight, along with proactive, ad hoc insight projects.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be confident and able to manage and interact with stakeholders at all levels. You will be presenting dashboards and insight to the marketing team, championing a data driven approach to decision making and driving improvements.
Role & responsibilities:
- Provide reports & insight enabling the Marketing team to make informed decisions
- Represent data and insights in meetings, drive the data driven culture
- Prioritise data and reporting requests
- Support marketing team with self-serve reports and data solutions
- Continuous measurement of campaign KPIs and marketing performance
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a data driven role with a digital focused
- OR a digital role with a data focus
- Experience using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.