£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting a Digital Performance Marketing Manager for a premium fashion brand in North Manchester. The primary focus of this role is to continue to develop and establish a strong customer acquisition and sales growth plan through various online performance marketing channels including PPC, shopping, paid social and affiliates.
This role is key for the continued growth within our proposition and you will ideally be strong in strategic initiatives whilst being hands on with the paid performance campaigns whilst managing third party agencies for some other channels like Affiliates for example. You will have the ability to see trends from data and to be proactive to amend and change the current strategy which will enable the brand to continue to grow and reach it’s potential in the fashion market where you’ll be able to allocate budget to the area with highest returns.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a long term B2C e-commerce strategy to continue to grow the online brand
- Developing the digital marketing strategy for the UK and international markets through social media & Google Advertising
- Confident in being able to build and optimise Facebook campaigns in order to meet the business long term goals
- Developing and implementing new concepts and innovative ideas to enhance the customer journey and maximise sale
- Creating business relationships with 3rd party providers, managing PPC campaigns including Google AdWords
- Full P&L reporting and analysis at board level
- Review and analyse the marketing / sales activity exploring any potential opportunities to maximise sales and increase product exposure
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience growing an e-commerce business
- Experience working in the Fashion industry
- Knowledge of PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing
- Knowledge of social media outlets
- Fully computer literate including using Microsoft Packages like Excel
- Creative, decisive and driven personality
- Able to build and manage content
- Reporting skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.