£30k - 37.5k per year
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Paid Search Manager who’s looking to broaden out into a Digital Acquisition Managers role? Are you a commercial digital thinker that’s is hands on with Paid Advertising campaign implementation and can work strategically with a Digital Agency across the other digital channels? And if you’re keen to work for a large online retailer then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for all digital acquisition strategy planning and creation of online campaigns to continue to drive online traffic growth and contribute to our online sales targets by using all the available Paid marketing channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Experienced in creating and developing a strong paid acquisition plan and the day to day implementation of all paid advertising including PPC, Shopping and Paid Social
- Working strategically with an external digital agency for Affiliates, SEO and Display Marketing to drive channel growth
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI
- Day to day management of the PPC Accounts to ensure that campaigns, promotions and content are kept up to date
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget
- Regular reporting on digital marketing performance and monitoring competitor
Previous skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a B2C Ecommerce business or previously at an agency
- Previous experience of working across paid advertising including PPC ,Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.