£30k - 40k per year
Digital PR Manager, Award- Winning Ecommerce Agency
Manchester City Centre- 1 to 2 days in the office per week
Salary £30- £40k dependant on experience
Following a really exciting period for the business, this well-established and highly celebrated digital agency are now looking to bring a new Digital PR Manager into their team. If you love coming up with impactful & creative digital PR strategies that get brands noticed, and you're skilled with ensuring a regular stream of attention, links, and mentions from newsworthy campaigns- then this agency wants to hear from you.
Does working for an agency who are collaborative, renowned for their world famous retail clients, and just generally a really great bunch of passionate people sounds appealing? Maybe you work best with the flexibility of hybrid working, with just 1-2 days a week in the office? If the answer is yes then read on....
They are an agency who genuinely understands that the happiness, well-being, support and development of their team is the most important factor in a successful business.
- Enabling the further growth of the Digital PR & Content team, working closely with the Head of Digital PR and leading by example
- Leading on the delivery and execution of digital PR strategies and link-building for a range of high profile clients - from ideation and concepts through to pitching, research, list building and outreach
- Supporting the Executives in the team with reporting and tracking of campaigns
- Creation of outreach content including both press releases and data campaigns
- Building and developing long term relationships with clients and media contacts alike
- Implementation of exciting digital PR campaigns that deliver results and coverage
- Using tools and databases such as Roxhill and Buzzstream
As an agency they offer:
- Access to company bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday package
- Primarily remote working with 1-2 days in their brand new office
- A culture of knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to attend events such as BrightonSEO and SearchLeeds
- Tonnes of other perks including socials, training plans and career development
You may come from a Content, Off-Page SEO or Digital PR background and looking for an exciting new challenge, but if you have confidently led multiple digital PR/Outreach campaigns through then apply now or contact Becky@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.