£50k - 60k per year
about 2 years ago
A financial services organisation in Manchester is seeking a highly driven and talented individual to join them as a Digital Product Leader. You will take full ownership of the digital products with a view to continuously look for ways to enhance the customer journey and increase conversion.
You must be passionate about digital customer experience and have solid understanding of technology and UX.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communications skills
- Setup and participate in brainstorming, conceptualizing and defining of key UX/UI adjustments to help achieve performance efficiencies
- Work with the a Web Analyst to establish and maintain all required reports to enable full performance metrics monitoring
- Work with the Heads of Design, Technology, SEO and Content on a regular basis to accomplish required website changes
- Perform systematic A/B testing to explore new opportunities and assist decision making
- Closely monitor revenue and profit performance to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Take direct responsibility of the digital products
Qualifications/ Core Competencies
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility to get things done in a variety of ways and tight timelines
- General understanding of how various media networks function to drive new customer enquiries
- A positive and professional attitude
- Desire to succeed and develop
- Experience in project management desirable but not required
- Bachelor’s degree desirable but not required
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.