£40k - 47k per year
3 months ago
A large financial services group is looking for a Product Manager to spearhead the self-service journey across a number of different brands.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop, learn and have invaluable commercial exposure.
- Be responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the customer experience
- Focus on understanding customer needs and translating those needs into innovative digital features
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute the product development process
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the self-service channels and improving performance where required
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £47k
- Hybrid working
- Manchester City Centre office
- 4% pension
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Previous experience as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of optimising performance on Digital Self Service Channels
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Proven experience improving the user experience
- Experience with customer data and analytics
Sorry, we cannot offer sponsorship. You must be able to commute to Manchester 2 days a week.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.