£45k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
A well known retailer is embarking on a significant digital transformation and the Digital Product Manager will play a key role to deliver a world class online customer experience and accelerate the digital growth.
- Work closely with the Digital team to define and deliver projects that will support the digital strategy and vision to grow digital sales
- Drive the development and delivery of key business projects to improve the online proposition including a potential eCommerce re-platform and a new mobile capability
- Develop new digital products and services to deliver the digital strategy
- Management of development budget
- Working extensively across the organisation to deliver improvements
- Define and manage projects to improve the eCommerce platform including definition of business requirements, key user experience considerations, core functionality, liaising with project management, IT business analysts and development teams to define priorities and deliver projects
Required knowledge / skills / experience
- Excellent knowledge of eCommerce platforms and current best practice
- Excellent knowledge of mobile best practice
- Product management qualifications would be an advantage
- Good technical understanding of eCommerce platforms and associated technologies
- Strong end to end product management skills
- Strong drive for results
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Several years experience in a similar product management role with a retailer
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.