£50k - 60k per year
7 months ago
A specialist B2B business with a market leading proposition is looking for an experience Digital Product Owner to define the product vision and strategy, with responsibility for planning, managing and delivery of the roadmap.
- Manage a range of core projects, take ownership and provide coherent direction to drive conversion
- Interpret customer and company needs to steer a transparent and comprehensive product roadmap
- Create, prioritise and manage the product roadmap and backlog ensuring you are delivering value to the business and a best in class customer experience
- Be the voice of the customer by making customer problems the heartbeat of your product roadmap and backlog
- Present strategy, progress and learnings to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Own and iterate the full product lifecycle across design, analysis, build and delivery ensuring product provides business value at speed
- Work with brand stakeholders to define product priorities and regularly communicate product updates
- Advocate the submission of new ideas throughout the business through a formal intake process
- Run regular planning and intake sessions with stakeholders at all levels in multiple locations
- Drive a strong test and learn culture and encourage fast failure and continuous improvement, using data to drive a differential customer experience
- Live and breathe innovation and latest technology trends and actively bring new opportunities to the table to be assessed
- Demonstrable Product Management experience gained across different business models, transactional/ecommerce sites preferably
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Results and outcome focussed and motivated by commercial success
- Ability to prioritise and make trade off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Experience translating a user journey into product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion
- A passion for UX and the ability to empathize with users to create amazing experiences. Familiarity with prototype mock-up and UX tools
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders within development, design, customer support, analytics, and marketing
- Understanding of agile methodologies
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.