Are you an experienced Digital Product Owner looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work with a well invested B2B organisation with an innovative and market leading proposition and lead their product strategy and vision? If you're ready for the next step in your career and have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer journeys then this could be the role for you.
- Manage a range of core projects, take ownership and provide coherent direction to drive conversion
- Interpret customer and company needs to steer a transparent and comprehensive product roadmap
- Create, prioritise & manage the product roadmap and backlog ensuring you are delivering value to the business and a best in class customer experience
- Be the voice of the customer by making customer problems the heartbeat of your product roadmap & backlog
- Present strategy, progress and learnings to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Own and iterate the full product lifecycle across design, analysis, build and delivery ensuring product provides business value at speed
- Work with brand stakeholders to define product priorities and regularly communicate product updates
- Advocate the submission of new ideas throughout the business through a formal intake process
- Run regular planning & intake sessions with stakeholders at all levels in multiple locations
- Drive a strong test & learn culture and encourage fast failure & continuous improvement, using data to drive a differential customer experience
- Live and breathe innovation and latest technology trends and actively bring new opportunities to the table to be assessed
- Demonstrable Product Management experience gained across different business models, transactional/ecommerce sites preferably
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Results and outcome focussed and motivated by commercial success
- Ability to prioritise and make trade off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Experience translating a user journey into product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion
- A passion for UX and the ability to empathize with users to create amazing experiences. Familiarity with prototype mockup and UX tools
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders within development, design, customer support, analytics, and marketing
- Understanding of agile methodologies
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading travel organisation with a global reach is looking to expand the Product team with experienced Product Owners. Thanks to ambitious growth plans, you will have scope to progress, build teams and have complete autonomy over your own assigned products. You will own the entire customer life...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading HealthTec business in Leeds is looking for a Product Owner to represent the customer needs, utilise and prioritise customer insight and feedback to maximising the value to the customer whilst improving internal efficiencies whilst keeping in line with business requirements. The successf...
- £35k - 40k per year
Are you currently in a BA/PO hybrid role and looking to move into a full PO position? If you can demonstrate experience operating as a Product Owner and are looking to further your career with a leading, innovative business, then this could be the ideal role for you. Responsibilities: Act as the ...
- £70k - 80k per year
A leading financial services organisation is in search of an experienced product leader to lead their multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market...