£55k - 70k per year + benefits
Isabelle - Product
Digital Product Owner
Salary: £60 - 70k
Hybrid working - Derby 2 days per week
Are you an experienced Product Owner with a background in ecommerce and a strong capability to drive company vision and help implement digital changes that could change the future of the business?
We are working with a house hold name within the travel industry. This company is a well-loved and reliable source for holidays worldwide. They are looking to expand their already high performing and successful team with a Digital Product Owner to manage their current website, and future mobile app!
What is expected of you on a day to day basis?
- Work closely with stake holders to explore the digital future of the business and communicate this across the company.
- Create long and short term plans to drive the company goals.
- Manage the product backlog.
- Work collaboratively with multiple areas of the business internally and website development agency to plan the development of the business in line with the road map.
- Prioritise requirements, review scope, budget, and time, to prioritise future development on the company’s digital products.
What will you get in return?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £70k.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in Derby)
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays.
- 10 % bonus.
- Discounted holiday opportunities.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Background in ecommerce.
- Excellent time management, organisation and efficiency.
- Strong technical capability.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, CRO software, User behaviour trackers, Google Search Console etc.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch now: email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.