£50k - 60k per year
- Do you have experience working as a Product Owner?
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- How would you like to be integral part of a digital transformation for a well loved retailer?
If so, read on!!
A well known, well loved retailer with an incredibly strong high street presence has launched an online offering and is looking for a Product Owner to join their journey. Within this role, you will be responsible for setting, prioritising, and evaluating work generated by the software Scrum team in order to deliver impeccable features and functionality of solutions.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in Wakefield
- 15% discount
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Discounted gym membership
- Define and update the Digital Roadmap based on business priorities for allocated work-streams
- Assess value, develop business cases and prioritise stories
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and writing and elaboration of the user stories and acceptance criteria
- Plan and lead all stakeholder communications to ensure transparency
- Define KPIs for each feature
- Prepare and present work stream roadmaps/updates/initiatives to stakeholders/wider business
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
To be considered, you must be able to travel to Wakefield once a week. Sorry, we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.