Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role has partnered with a revolutionary bank with an inclusive vision to ensure banking and saving is accessible to everyone. With an industry first product, this innovative bank is truly disrupting the market by unlocking a whole audience of actively engaged members and providing them with a simple solution to discover their saving potential.
About the role:
- Translate analysis of customer behaviour, competitors, market and digital trends into insight to identify and realise opportunities to improve the multi-channel digital experiences that align to the vision.
- Work with the Product Lead to influence and support the creation of the product vision and overall product backlog.
- Analyse and capture requirements and create user stories together with the scrum team and other stakeholders.
- Understand all customer touch points to deliver a joined up Customer Experience (CX).
- Map the CX through storyboards, wireframes and/or prototypes (working with the Design team to complete this).
- Use data, analytics and user testing to optimise the CX.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, scrum team and third parties to deliver product features.
- Keep stakeholders updated, manage expectations and influence thinking.
- Champion 'Best in Class' customer experiences.
Experience required for the role:
- Track record of owning and delivering a backlog of change within an Agile environment.
- Passion for delivering great customer experiences and doing the ‘right thing’ for the customer.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Evidence of stakeholder management and delivering with conflicting stakeholder objectives.
- Self-starter and ability to effectively self-manage.
- Ideally, an understanding of CRM, Customer Communications and Personalisation
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary (up to £50,000)
- 100% remote
- SAYE shares and BAYE shares
- Matched pension up to 7.5%
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life assurance
- Deals and discounts
- Cycle to Work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.