£40k - 50k per year
almost 2 years ago
A leading travel organisation with a global reach is looking to expand the Product team with experienced Product Owners. Thanks to ambitious growth plans, you will have scope to progress, build teams and have complete autonomy over your own assigned products. You will own the entire customer lifecycle and work within a true agile methodology to deliver outstanding features and market leading products.
- Interpret customer and company needs in a rapidly evolving market to steer a transparent and comprehensive product roadmap aligned to brand strategies
- Create, prioritise & manage the product roadmap and backlog ensuring you are delivering value to the business and a best in class customer experience
- Be the voice of the customer by making customer problems the heartbeat of your product roadmap & backlog
- Present strategy, progress and learnings to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Own and iterate the full product lifecycle across design, analysis, build and delivery ensuring product provides business value at speed
- Work with brand stakeholders to define product priorities and regularly communicate product updates
- Advocate the submission of new ideas throughout the business through a formal intake process
- Run regular planning & intake sessions with stakeholders at all levels
- Drive a strong test & learn culture and encourage fast failure & continuous improvement, using data to drive a differential customer experience
- Live and breathe innovation and latest technology trends and actively bring new opportunities to the table to be assessed
- Lead & motivate a team of developers, QA & delivery managers to ensure one cohesive team through clear vision and goals
- Steer and challenge the Delivery, Business Analysis, Tech, UX, Marketing, Trading and Data Science teams to consciously think of the customer
- Demonstrable Product Management experience gained across different business models, transactional/ecommerce sites preferably
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- The ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders at all levels across multiple locations
- Results and outcome focussed and motivated by commercial success
- Ability to prioritise and make trade off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.