£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
A Digital Project Coordinator is sought by a large retailer to gather business, team and customer requirements and coordinate the delivery of projects and products. You will utilise your project management skills to champion change internally.
About the role
- Coordinate the Ecommerce Development team and provide administrative support to the wider teams.
- Lead the execution of critical trading and site performance tasks by continuously liaising with key stakeholders ensuring deliveries dates are met.
- Ability to apply a hands on approach when workloads increase.
- Control workflows by leading daily team standups and attending project workshops to understand required deliveries.
- Responsible for maintaining all company websites.
- Interpreting business requirements and technical specifications, then implementing suitable solutions.
- Report project status updates to the senior team.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask and distribute tasks using Kanban software.
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop positive relationships internally and with third parties
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices
- Analytical and methodical individual with the ability to identify and solve technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Works as part of a team to achieve common goals, actively contributes to the team, supporting other team members.
- Experience of working in a similar coordination / development role
- Previous experience working within Ecommerce (desirable)
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (desirable)
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.