£35k - 45k per year
Digital Project Manager, Full Service Digital Agency, Manchester City Centre, £35-£45K
This multi award-winning ecommerce agency based in Manchester are looking for an experienced Project Manager at a really exciting time of both agency growth and team expansion.
With an enviable list of clients, they work on multi-million pound projects and you’ll work alongside an award-winning development team, predominantly on Magento builds.
As Digital Project Manager you will play a key role in taking projects from initial planning and scoping phase all the way through to leading the full development cycle. You’ll join a really talented bunch of people, made up of a cross disciple team of developers, designers, and Client Services. You’ll keep everything running smoothly and ensure the whole team is on the same page and happy!
- Handling the management of discovery and scoping for projects
- Creation and approval of technical specs
- Managing budgets and reporting commercial performance clearly and accurately
- Resource planning
- Risk management and ensuring necessary frameworks are in place
- Project planning and delivering on these
- Facilitating project workshops and meetings
- Problem solving and escalating any issues
- Weekly reporting on project status to both internal and external stakeholders
- Taking ownership for retrospectives
- Proven digital project management experience, ideally in an agency environment or software business
- Working knowledge of with Magento would be ideal
- Experience managing complex e-commerce projects
- Ability to show working knowledge of full project lifecycle management
- Process driven and great organisational skills
- Experience with JIRA or similar software
This agency encourages their staff to have a good work-life balance, with remote working and flexi-time offered. They’re a close knit social team who work in a fun and friendly office environment in the centre of Manchester. Plenty of socials, experience days and charity fundraising events, they make sure that hard work is rewarded.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.