£27k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
Digital Publishing Developer- 12 month ftc
If so, I have a great opportunity for you. I’m looking for an Interim Digital Publishing Developer for a 12 month contract in Manchester City Centre.
You must be able to start asap, interview will be via Skype next week.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assist in the development, creation and deployment of Quark templates and features to allow business to author content in a structured manner
- Provide customers with high quality learning material. The aim is to bring as much in house as possible
- Prioritise development requirements from across the company
- Work in an agile development environment
- Work across teams and departments to oversee conversion process
- Develop automated templates within Quark
- Write and edit various coding languages such as XML, HTML and VBA
- Produce SWF files from final study materials
- An enthusiasm for technology and education
- An understanding and experience of content management systems
- Experience of learning technologies including rapid development tool and data entry
- Excellent communications skills- verbal and written
- Prior experience in manipulating images, eLearning standards, agile methodologies and technologies (scrum, Jira), code repositories and database technologies (MySQL, Graph)
Up to £30k plus great benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.