£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Digital Studio Manager
Up to £40,000 (plus various benefits)
Working with a leading fin-tech Company with international exposure based in Manchester, I’m currently looking for an experienced Production/Studio Manager with ample Digital experience.
Paving the way for digital adoption, this company provides a platform for people to embrace a new wave of technology products that deliver leading solutions across a variety of blue-chip organisations.
As the businesses Digital Studio Manager you will be responsible for the every-day running of the companies creative across various mediums; from scheduling and planning the creative teams workflows, daily stand ups, delegating video/photo, motion and web design assets as well as implementing various process for the companies CRM systems etc.
You will be expected to understand how customer are interacting with certain online/offline products as well as being comfortable/outspoken when working closely with the Communications, Analytics, CRO, Creative and Web teams.
A successful applicant would be have some experience working hands on in design, photography and/or image re-touching as well as being able to understand how a customer interacts with various digital marketing piece across social media, web etc.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Holding WIP catch up meetings.
- Managing and adjusting production schedule across various teams.
- Reporting on project status, workload and accounts.
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables.
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems are informed to relevant parties quickly
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Building effective relationships with key departments, clients and staff
- Work with freelancers and temporary contractors, getting them up to speed on jobs they will assist with.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a company who can offer endless opportunities working alongside a forward-thinking creative/marketing department…
Interested? APPLY for email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07824 382 040 for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.