Digital Delivery Consultant
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
Joining an industry leader, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training you will deliver digital software solutions to meet client projects and objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing client-supplier relationships
- A strong technical background and awareness of incoming and ongoing industry trends
- Experience in relevant commercial or technical environment with demonstrable success in consulting
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Responsible for directing and leading significant consulting assignments and delivering business solutions that meet client needs
- Key stakeholder engagement to facilitate and direct leading consulting assignments and deliver business solutions that exceed client expectations
- A current and recognised Project or Programme Management certification (e.g. PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2, etc.)
Location: UK wide; split between client site and home based
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted about 1 month ago
Digital Transformation Delivery Director (UK Wide) Due to continual growth and development our client, a leading global digital software solutions and consultancy firm have further openings for experienced and highly accomplished Delivery Director who can lead, develop and deliver true bespoke di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 60k per year + Pension, healthcare, life insurance, holiday
- Posted about 2 months ago
An award winning software company In Manchester City Centre (paying up to £60,000 + bens), who have experienced a large amount of growth recently, building a number of new development teams, now require a Service Delivery Manager to bring the teams together, those teams being Development, Infrast...
- £50k - 70k per year + package
- Posted 3 months ago
Scrum Master - Agile Delivery FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be joining an industry leading company, with a reputable culture, dedicated to emplo...
- £70k - 120k per year + package
- Posted 17 days ago
Consulting Director - Digital Transformation (UK Wide) Due to continual growth and development our client, a leading global digital software solutions and consultancy firm have further openings for experienced and highly accomplished Delivery Director who can lead, develop and deliver true bespok...