£80k - 100k per year + Bonus & Benefits
Director of Strategic Partnerships – Cloud/Hosted/Cyber
I’m working with a UK leading cloud, cyber and hosting managed service provider. In a period of continued growth they are looking to hire a Director of Strategic Partnerships to help the business have deeper engagement with both technology vendors and hyperscaler organisations. This is a real greenfield opportunity, where the correct individual will be able to build and shape the future for strategic partnerships. There’s plenty to inherit from legacy relationships, but the role will help the organisation become the partner of choice.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Development of joint GTM plans with Technology and Hyperscaler partners designed to maximise growth
- Monitor overall partner progress towards joint business plans, ensuring revenue and program commitments are met/exceeded. Remove obstacles that stand in the way toward ARR achievement.
- Act as the partners entry point into the business including Sales/Marketing/Finance and Technical teams
- Proactively manage the strategic alliances agenda within the business aligning the appropriate teams and resources to ensure that we remain at the top of our partners agendas
- Ensure the business is the MSP solution of choice within the partner sales force, increasing our share of referral business versus the competition
- Ensure that the business is leveraging all available resources associated with the various partner programs including but not limited to MDF, incentives, rebates, referrals, accreditations and partner “Big Bet” programs
- Identify and establish new partner relationships with existing suppliers or new suppliers as we continue to expand our products and services
- Own and drive the roadmap for Tech and Hyperscaler Accreditation
- Conduct joint Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and annual strategic planning with partners, including analysing and reporting progress on ROI
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute lead-generation activities with partners, ensuring maximum return on investment
The role can be completed remotely, with occasional travel to the companies’ Manchester based HQ. Travel to partner sites will be needed as part of the role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.