Forward Role are working with an amazing and well established brand who are looking for a .NET Developer looking for the next step in their career to join their project oriented .NET Application Development team.
You will work on exciting and fast paced greenfield projects, delivering business critical applications that underpin many of the operational processes that contribute to the businesses success. As a project team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive the adoption of new technologies within the .NET team working alongside a dynamic, experienced team of Full Stack Software development professionals.
The team is currently working with .NET Core 3.1 and Entity Framework Core, alongside a recent move towards Vue JS 3, Clean Architecture, Webpack and Azure serverless technologies to deliver a Master Data Management solution which will be at the very core of the business looking to the future.
As a team working in an Agile SCRUM Methodology, the candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable working closely with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and other members of the Development team to deliver quality software collaboratively. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the business’ changing needs. The candidate should work well under pressure, displaying evidence of excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
What we need from you:
- Experience with .NET Core and C#
- Experience with MVC, Web API
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Experience with source control (TFS/GIT)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of Unit Testing
Not essential but desirable:
- Educated to Degree level or higher
- Experience of Vue Js
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM frameworks
- Azure web application hosting experience or knowledge
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of developing/architecting enterprise solutions
Alongside this you will receive:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Flexible working
- 10% store discount
- Free parking onsite
- Double discount weeks
- Onsite restaurant
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.