£35k - 40k per year
Forward Role have partnered with a fantastic and exciting family run tech business who have almost 50 years of history in helping students and doctors achieve great scores in their medical exams. They pride themselves on fostering an industrious, creative and fun work environment who take investment in their people very seriously whilst providing continuous opportunities for development and learning new skills.
The business is growing and they are looking for a .Net Developer to join their dedicated and talented team of developers. The role of the .Net Developer will be focused on the development and maintenance of specialised greenfield systems using technologies such as .Net core, Angular and Azure. This role would be perfect for any .Net developers looking to take ownership of critical projects and be a key figure within a small team.
This role would be initially remote, with incredible flexibility in the future when it comes to office and remote working.
What will I be doing?
- Designing and developing Web Application / API`s and Internal management systems to maintain and deliver content to Doctors studying high stake exams.
- Debugging and optimising solutions for maximum performance and user experience
- Sharing new ideas, techniques and methodologies to deliver best in class solutions
What do we need from you?
- .Net core / ASP.net / C# (experience 3 Years)
- MS SQL Server
- Experience working with agile team development methodologies and tools
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience of Azure cloud
- Umbraco CMS
- React / React Native
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.