£35k - 45k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
Are you a .Net developer?
Does working and building a new ecommerce platform inspire you?
Do you want to work on the latest cutting edge technologies?
An exciting non-profit organisation that provides educational services to businesses is seeking a talented .Net Developer to join their Manchester based team.
As a .Net Developer you will be part of the Digital team and will have the opportunity to continuously develop and optimise this company's financial sites whilst ensuring they are leading the industry and ahead of the competition. You will also have the flexibility of introducing and innovating new ideas, techniques and technologies into the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are dedicated to education and who want to shape and develop the careers of thousands of finance professionals. This company are seeking an individual who is confident with their technical abilities and who is keen to learn. If this sounds like you why don't you apply?
What skills MUST you have?
● Working with C# and .NET based CMS systems
● Experience with Sitefinity or similar CMS system would be very advantageous
● Understanding of Google analytics and Tag Manager
● User interface / experience
● Mobile responsive grid layouts (Bootstrap Framework)
● Experience with integrating and working with API feeds
● Experience working with Design and Content teams to scope projects
Page 1 of 3
● Comfortable extracting assets from PSD files to relevant image formats
● Attention to detail translating designs with a focus on mobile first responsive development
● Appreciation for site performance and availability
● Basic onsite SEO
● Experience working with external teams and building relationships with stakeholders
Nice to have skills:
● Using CSS preprocessor (SASS)
● Working knowledge of Sharepoint would be very helpful, although this is a platform we are
moving away from.
● Familiarity working on Windows PC and Mac OS
Like the sound of this role and want to hear more? Please contact Vicky Walker via email: email@example.com or call on: 07741656902
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.