£35k - 44k per year
A global leader in the promotional products and supply arena with annual sales of over £120m is recruiting for a Developer/report writer to join their Manchester based HQ. With offices in Manchester, London, Germany, Ireland, USA, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Their e-commerce solutions are a very important and rapidly expand area of the business and as part of their continued investment in people and technology they are hiring for the developer/report writer to further support their growth.
The responsibilities for the position are:
- Design of applications to fit business needs
- Management and performance monitoring of data warehouse and stored procedures
- Manipulation and creation of crystal reports to support output documentation and forms
- Management and clean-up of legacy database objects no longer required
- Implementation of supporting documentation user guides and specifications of work.
The ideal candidate for the position will possess the following skills/experience:
- Working knowledge of VB.net
- Experience of T-SQL
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSMS
- Strong testing and implementation methodology on change requests
- Strong documentation skills
In return for your expertise the company is paying a salary up to £44,000 plus benefits package plus the opportunity to upskill and learn within an exciting business.
If this sounds like a position of interest please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes immediately.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.