.NET Developer, Graduate/Junior - (Hybrid)
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career in .NET? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an experienced team that can offer you’re the training and development to progress rapidly in your field?
We are partnered with a security company in Macclesfield who are looking for a Graduate .NET Developer to come and join their team. After securing additional investment, the company is growing rapidly, and you will play an active role in creating software applications, creating new features on systems and websites and helping to develop the front and back end systems.
This is a hybrid role, which will require travelling into the Macclesfield office on a weekly basis.
- Development and modification of new and existing software applications
- Assist in problem solving and troubleshooting software application issues
- Ensure our applications and data are secure
- Analyse and resolve any errors in the application
- Collaborate with the wider to team to suggest any improvement and design effective programmes
- Basic understanding of the .NET framework (.NET Core / ASP.NET MVC, C#)
- SQL Server
All applicants must be free to work in the UK free from the restrictions of visa's and work permits
Salary: Circa £30k depending on experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.