Banner Default Image

Job description

.Net Team Manager - London / Remote - £85K

.Net Team Manager - London / Remote - £85K

An exciting FinTech start-up who are continuing to grow are looking for a .Net Team Manager to join their technical team.

This award winning company are continuing to hit new heights, with more customers, more data, more people and more money than ever before they are thinking big and looking to add a Team Manager who can help handle this growth without compromising quality.

The role will be split, between management of the team (around 40%) which will consist of managing, coaching, mentoring, 1-2-1's etc - with the other 60% spent designing and developing scalable, resilient systems, hands on coding, reviewing architecture and working with other teams on developing and integrating new products and features.

We think the right person for this role will have at least 6 months experience as a true team manager, with a hands on development background. 
The future for this role is very much down the management path, so if "Team Lead" or focussing on architecture is where you see yourself, this probably isn't the right role for you.

The tech stack is below - hands on experience with .Net is a must and an understanding of the rest of the stack would be great.

C# / .NET framework / Azure / Cosmos Db / Azure Functions / Terraform / DDD


To apply for this .Net Team Lead position, please send your CV or call Ric Marshall at Forward Role for more information.
.Net Team Manager - London / Remote - £85K

As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.

  • Copy Of New Job Blog (1)

    Brian Johnson - Live The Life You Preach

    A week off camping with family and visiting friends in North Wales. This isn’t a Facebook update but a blindingly obvious ... Read more

    Read blog
    1 week ago
  • Newsletter 1 (3)

    The benefits of graduating into the flexible working world

    ​Graduating in the midst of one of the most uncertain times in recent history is pretty daunting, but there are currently ... Read more

    Read blog
    1 week ago
  • Blog (7)

    5 Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Job

    ​How did you feel about your job when you got up this morning? Ready for the week ahead or that wave of dread? Low moments... Read more

    Read blog
    4 weeks ago
Footer Img Blue

Proudly working with...

  • AO.com
  • On The Beach
  • Bauer Media Group
  • Boohoo
  • Brother
  • Charlotte Tilbury
  • Dentsu Aegis Network
  • Havas Media
  • Iceland
  • JD Sports
  • KMPG
  • Matalan
  • McCann
  • Missguided
  • Ocado
  • Shop Direct
  • The Co-operative Bank
  • Tyres on The Drive