Cheshire East (Hybrid – 2 days in office)
Are you a fast thinking and data driven individual who can hit the ground running, delivering insights that the business can immediately use to drive greater profitability?
Do you have a knack for trendspotting and a sixth sense for identifying market gaps?
If you can turn data into insights like a magician reveals secrets, and your analytical skills are sharper than a ninja’s blade, then this company is perfect for you
This is a high profile opportunity for an E-commerce Analyst to support the E-commerce division in an award winning Homeware Brand.
As a E-Commerce Analyst, You Will Be
• Analysing multiple data sources identifying ways of boosting total sales, revenue & profit
• Working with e-com and cross-functional teams providing insights
•Using market data to identify opportunities that will have a measurable effect on profit.
• Analysing business and market data and generating regular reports to assess performance.
Skills & Experience
To be successful as a Commercial Analyst, you must have experience:
• Working with data from multiple different data sources and providing valuable insights
• Have working knowledge in Excel and other analytical tools – Tableau or Power BI is advantageous.
• Knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce settings
Whats on offer
33 days Holiday (including Bank Holidays), Hybrid working, Employee Discount, Forward thinking work environment, Life assurance, Free car parking and much more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.