I'm really excited to be once again supporting one of the most exciting Sports brands in the country, as they grow from strength to strength and dominate their niche within the Retail market! They are on the lookout for a bright & sparky E-commerce Executive to work on one of their biggest & most profitable partnership sites.
You’ll be responsible for the growth of the partnerships online presence, playing a pivotal role in monthly & yearly trade plans, have full autonomy over the Maintenance of categories to optimise sales & conversion.
• Collaborate with sporting partners to enhance their online presence and foster growth in their digital outreach.
• Analyze daily sales and profits, developing a comprehensive long-term strategy for continuous growth and enhanced profitability.
• Utilize Google Analytics (GA) to monitor and report on crucial metrics, gaining valuable insights for further improvements.
• Devise and implement engaging promotional mechanics and materials aimed at captivating both new and existing customers.
• Liaise with Internal/External Marketing teams, exchanging campaign creative, the latest promotions, and highlighting focus products/brands/categories.
• Optimize sales and conversion by maintaining and reviewing sorting rules for each category, aligning with current trading conditions to emphasize specific products.
• Enhance and maintain category appearance and usability to track and optimize performance effectively.
• Ensure all content is SEO and PPC optimized to maximize search engine visibility and paid advertising effectiveness.
• Strategize and execute the trading plan with meticulous attention to detail.
• Conduct competitor analysis to keep a close eye on industry developments and report on competitor activities.
• Prepare comprehensive weekly and monthly reports, offering valuable insights into the overall performance.
• Thoroughly understand the product ranges and brand identity, effectively communicating these to stakeholders and customers.
• Handle any other ad hoc requirements that may arise efficiently and proactively.
What’s in it for you?
25 day’s holidays
Modern city centre offices
An opportunity to work with global sporting partners
Heaps of progression opportunities
Office bar and breakout space with pool tables, dart board and TVs
A chance to build a career with a fast paced, high growth brand
There is no better company to grow your skill set within a fast paced young vibrant team in the heart of the city centre.
For more info get in touch at: Max@forwardrole.com / 07761756615
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.