Are you passionate about driving strategy & optimising front end sites? Do you want to work for #1 Body Art manufacturing company in the world? Managing not 1 but 18 Magneto sites in a super-fast paced environment?
The internationally renowned Retailer I'm partnering with this week are a major player in the world of Tattoo Manufacturing, and their E-commerce & Marketing team is growing from strength to strength as they look to get their world-class team in place for a flying start to 2024.
- Adding new products to the website
- Updating content via CMS
- Ensure the website is updated in line with the Digital & Marketing Plan.
- Setting up pricing rules for before and after seasonal promotions
- Monitor and report on website performance metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance and conversion rate to improve sales performance.
- Support the Digital team in maintaining high standards of customer data hygiene.
- Provide ad-hoc, administrative support to the Digital team
- Reporting into the new E-commerce Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.