£28k - 32k per year
Do you want to work for one of Manchester’s BIGGEST & most luxuries fashion brands, do you have a passion to help drive performance on Magento & 3rd Part sites? Then this role will be perfect for you.
Reporting directly into the E-commerce Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the new product creation process working closely with the product teams to ensure product details are engaging
• Manage new product creation process in collaboration with product teams.
• Import product data in bulk for sales and price adjustments.
• Conduct regular product checks to support the trading team.
• Assist in uploading new products on third-party platforms, ensuring timely completion and provision of product specs.
• Coordinate with external copywriter for product descriptions.
• Set up and maintain promotional coupon codes with the marketing team.
• Oversee day-to-day website and 3rd party integration management.
• Conduct development testing and confirm dev work completion to minimize downtime.
• Collaborate with Ecommerce Development Manager to enhance the site and 3rd party platforms.
• Work with Ecommerce Development Manager on website aesthetics and customer workflow improvements.
• Support Ecommerce Development Manager with on-site projects and web developments by creating briefs and submitting tickets to the web development agency as needed.
• Enhance customer experience in collaboration with the customer service team, providing relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunities.
• Assist with other customer service or administrative tasks as required.
- Magento 2 experience (or similar CMS Systems)
- Have an interest in the technical aspects of an ecommerce environment
- Analytical and self-motivated, with the resilience to react quickly to a fast-changing environment
- Excel experience
- An excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.