E-commerce Growth Specialist - Remote
Forward Role have exclusively collaborated with a market leading mechanical company making huge strides in the UK & European markets. Their competitors do not come near them as they have full dominance of the market share, with over 1 million site visits a month & revenue tripling in the last 4 years.
Their growth online has led to major growth online & with that are looking to strengthen their E-commerce team with a new growth specialist.
- Work across a variety of different eCommerce initiatives with a focus on revenue generation, customer acquisition and share of wallet optimisation
- Carry out onsite ecommerce experiments
- Analyse and optimise on site media placements to achieve business objectives
- Utilise and advance proprietary personalisation tools to drive conversion
- Carry out digital merchandising operations to ensure customers find the right products for their needs
- Test, analyse and optimise eCommerce tools to ensure the best information is presented to customers
- Execute digital merchandising activity in line with target customers as well as brand guidelines and personalised tone of voice
- Work with different teams to continually optimise product mix across web properties
- Work closely with the Trading, Logistics and Buying teams to commercially merchandise products, including upsells and cross sells
What’s in it for you?
- Pension provision - we pay 5% of your base salary as an employer's contribution.
- Up to 10% discretionary annual bonus based on company's performance.
- Remote Working
- Life Assurance - up to 4 times your base annual salary in the event of your death while in service.
- Medical health checks every 2 years
- Free counselling service and mental