E-commerce Manager - Greater Manchester - Hybrid
I am delighted to collaborate with a super exciting E-commerce & Marketplace powerhouse on the lookout for a sparky self-driven E-commerce Manager. As they are in a period of rapid growth mode, you will play a pivotal role in growing profits online.
- Create and launch new products for online platforms in line with brand campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate product launches.
- Categorize products and enrich product data for improved search and filters.
- Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and improve product launches.
- Review and optimize product content for marketing and advertising activities.
- Manage trading calendar for UK website, app, and marketplaces in line with marketing plans.
- Lead team to visually merchandise website categories based on business rules.
- Implement online merchandising strategy to improve KPIs.
- Optimize website hierarchy for better product discovery.
- Collaborate with teams to drive category sales and clear dormant stock.
- Improve trading reporting with analysts.
- Monitor competitors and report key insights for action.
- Lead merchandising testing and optimization for all website sales touchpoints.
- Collaborate with Head of Digital and Digital Optimisation Manager to agree priority and rollout.
- Research product merchandising technology to improve onsite efficiency and conversion.
- Work with Head of Digital and Digital Optimisation Manager to progress website merchandising strategy towards 1-1 personalisation.
For more information get in touch: Max@forwardrole.com / 07761756615
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.