SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a European head office in Manchester.
Simplisafe’s mission is to ‘make every home secure’ and with beautifully designed, easy to install hardware, coupled with a world class user experience, customers can create their own bespoke security system to suit every home.
Simplisafe is already the fastest growing brand in the home security sector and we’re looking for marketers who can continue to drive our growth in the UK and Europe.
If you’re looking to work in a well backed technology & ecommerce scale up with a flat structure and an entrepreneurial culture where the best idea wins then this will be a great opportunity for you.
Commercial Analyst Role Purpose
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for the web and optimisation analytics across the UK digital channels. Providing insight into customer journeys and continuously driving to improve the user experience.
You will also be managing the trading analytics by supporting the marketing team with the promotional calendar, providing forecasting and insight to the success of promotions and campaigns.
- Provide regular reporting on website performance
- Present insights in to online customer behaviour, understanding customers behaviours
- Managing and maintaining the website analytics and testing platforms
- Running A/B tests and MVT
- Analysis of product and sales data to identify areas of opportunity
- Ensure all campaigns and communications are relevant and timely
- Provide actionable insight to help develop and manage the promotional calendar
- Manage demand forecasting for incentives and identify potential stock issues
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for key stakeholders
- Devise and develop reports & dashboards relevant to business requirements
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience of testing tools for A/B and MV testing e.g. Optimizely
- Knowledge of building and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Experience collating a variety of large data sets, manipulating the data and providing actionable insight
- Ability to tell a story from data and articulate complex / technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
This is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded ecommerce analyst who is eagar for a challenge. If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie of 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Senior Web Analyst Bradford £30,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-brand business in Bradford. Due to growth and continuous investment in the digital function, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the analytics department. As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be r...
- £45k - 50k per year + benefits
Web Analyst Description My client is one of the world’s largest social learning platforms and they’re transforming access to education across the globe. Since their launch in 2013, they’ve run hundreds of courses that have attracted over 7.5 million learners and the pace of this change is reflect...
- £35k - 45k per year
Senior Web Analyst - Manchester £40,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter and abili...
- £30k - 40k per year
Senior Web Analyst – eCommerce Leeds, £30,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique brand with a fast growing presence in both B2B and B2C markets. As the business grows understanding the customer and sales is becoming vital. This is a brand new, and incredibly important ...