7 months ago
Forward Role are working with a thriving eCommerce business who are expanding the team due to continued growth. The business pride themselves on team work and diversity.
As the eCommerce Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in the wider Online team by driving change. You will be managing a team of Digital Analysts with the aim to provide insightful information and identify areas of opportunity and grown, turning the data in to actions. The team will supporting the Trading function and be continuously looking to improve ROI, efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing, whilst building an in-depth understanding of the customers behaviours, needs and wants!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer behavioural analysis, and feeding insight to the trading team to help drive strategy
- Provide in-depth analysis, monitor and review all digital channels analytics
- Work closely with CRO Specialists, analysing the customer journey to support roadmapping
- Support the trading team through measurement of sales metrics
- Working alongside the Marketing team to provide campaign analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value modelling, personalisation and customer segmentation
- Create, manage and automate reports for a variety of stakeholders, helping them to understand and draw insight from the data
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar fast-paced, web analytics role
- Experience working in an eCommerce or digital led business
- Advanced Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics skills are essential
- A good understanding of SQL is essential
- Strong understanding of tag management tools and tracking
- Team management experience is desirable – must have leadership qualities
- Statistical background and understanding
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.