£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Have you got experience driving online sales and building brands online?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international business to accelerate the growth of the branded portfolio within the ecommerce sector. There is huge potential to establish this platform and get full ownership /accountability for its success. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be fundamental in setting and driving the ecommerce strategy forwards.
- Accelerate the growth of B2C and B2B sales across all platforms through various acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
- Ensure the user experience is on brand and to a high standard.
- Communications planning and execution on the sites and in paid digital channels
- Ongoing testing and optimisation of the user journey
- Data analysis for sales reporting and consumer insight generation
- Using consumer and industry research to improve the brands position as the leader in sleep
- Reviewing new technologies and trends to evolve the brands presence online.
- Must have strong and broad experience with the shopify platform and its plug ins
- Solid experience with data (google analytics, shopify anlysitics)
- Direct Experience with paid digital media (google ADwords, face book ads, ect)
- Interest in brand building and consumer focused thinking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.