Have you got experience driving online sales and building brands online?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international business to accelerate the growth of the branded portfolio within the ecommerce sector. There is huge potential to establish this platform and get full ownership /accountability for its success. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be fundamental in setting and driving the ecommerce strategy forwards.
- Accelerate the growth of B2C and B2B sales across all platforms through various acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
- Ensure the user experience is on brand and to a high standard.
- Communications planning and execution on the sites and in paid digital channels
- Ongoing testing and optimisation of the user journey
- Data analysis for sales reporting and consumer insight generation
- Using consumer and industry research to improve the brands position as the leader in sleep
- Reviewing new technologies and trends to evolve the brands presence online.
- Must have strong and broad experience with the shopify platform and its plug ins
- Solid experience with data (google analytics, shopify anlysitics)
- Direct Experience with paid digital media (google ADwords, face book ads, ect)
- Interest in brand building and consumer focused thinking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...
- £25k - 30k per year + 20% bonus
- Posted 22 days ago
Have you got a proven track record building a marketplace platform and creating YoY growth? Are you numerate and commercially minded? If so, then this could be the role for you. A high growth retailer has seen exceptional growth internationally across Amazon and marketplace and has an impressive ...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
An iternational retailer is looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Manager to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join an e...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector, that have experienced continual YoY growth. Due to this...