£30k - 35k per year
0161 974 5658
4 months ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career?
Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up?
Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business.
My client is large independent wholesaler to the construction industry who are going through a huge period of growth and rebrand.
This role is integral to their company’s future and offers the opportunity to shape and create a new digital strategy and build your own effective team.
- Own the digital strategy across the UK as well as build the new brand integrity online
- Build & manage both a high-performing and effective digital team
- Generate digital marketing proposals for new and prospective customers
- Build a strategy across acquisition, retention and conversion channels including PPC, Paid, Social, Affiliates and SEO content
- Responsible for site reports on Google Analytics
- Manage website optimisation and site performance
What we need from you;
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in a eCommerce and Digital Marketing background
- Successful track record of implementing digital strategy
- Proven hands on experience with Magento
- Solid understanding of how and eCom site functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in coaching a performance-orientated team
- Experience in both B2B and B2C
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player!
It would also be great if you had;
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certified
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative and copywriting skills
If this sounds like you, then please apply on the link below or contact me on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.