Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career?
Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up?
Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business.
My client is large independent wholesaler to the construction industry who are going through a huge period of growth and rebrand.
This role is integral to their company’s future and offers the opportunity to shape and create a new digital strategy and build your own effective team.
- Own the digital strategy across the UK as well as build the new brand integrity online
- Build & manage both a high-performing and effective digital team
- Generate digital marketing proposals for new and prospective customers
- Build a strategy across acquisition, retention and conversion channels including PPC, Paid, Social, Affiliates and SEO content
- Responsible for site reports on Google Analytics
- Manage website optimisation and site performance
What we need from you;
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in a eCommerce and Digital Marketing background
- Successful track record of implementing digital strategy
- Proven hands on experience with Magento
- Solid understanding of how and eCom site functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in coaching a performance-orientated team
- Experience in both B2B and B2C
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player!
It would also be great if you had;
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certified
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative and copywriting skills
If this sounds like you, then please apply on the link below or contact me on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Lead Generation Manager looking for an exciting new step in your career? Do you have a broad Digital Search skillset and understand how to drive a high-value lead generation engine? Do you want to work for a leading Professional Services...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Superb opportunity for a Digital Marketer to lead the digital marketing at a top Tech B2B Brand based from their HQ in Manchester City Centre. They’re looking for a data-driven B2B Digital Marketing Manager who’s ambitious and passionate to be a major decision maker. You will need to have a thoro...
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue t...